Friday, April 3, 2015

A stitch in time saves nine!


Hi Peeps

Thanks for your lovely comments on our diy nest. Sharing a life skill craft with you today. I recently got this foam bunny bag kit for little miss. (I have to keep a stock of surprises hidden for her, for some sudden demands for gifts! ) I gave her the kit and little miss was on a roll! She herself stuck all the pieces with glue on the front and back of the bag while I was preparing dinner. Missy did not have any patience for mamma to come and wanted to do it all on her own. She has never done stitching and had no idea what needs to be done. So i told her to open the holes with her cute little plastic needle that came with the kit. So she opened all the holes. My dinner was almost ready. So I helped her put the wool in the needle and guided her on how to stitch the two sides of the bad. Almost 80% stitching is done by her, with occasional jumping between the holes, which I corrected.

Do let me know how you liked our foam bunny bag :)





4 comments:

  1. that's cute lavina. engaging the little ones with crafts is very interesting part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute bag !! Your girl is creative like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so Cute. . She managed the glue part very well.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didi... can't believe lil S did this !! Amazed !! she has surely learnt much craft . Such a cute cute bag . And really , to keep thm busy while we wanna work is the most challenging part.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...