Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thread painting | Kids art


This is a very easy art that you can do with young children. Just dip a wool/thread in liquid color (and liquid color works well poster, water, acrylic etc). Take a card stock or drawing paper, Spread the string on one side of the paper and fold it into half keeping one end of the thread outside. Now press the paper with you one hand and gently pull the thread with the other. Unfold the paper and you can see a beautiful symmetrical design. You can dip the thread in different colors and continue this process until you are happy with your masterpiece :)

Linking this to:
http://artsycraftsymom.com/diy-holi-gift-tags/

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun ! Reminds me of my school days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will certainly try this lavina, my daughter would to do this

    ReplyDelete
  3. childhood memories refreshed, Lavina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of my childhood :) very well !

    ReplyDelete
  5. String painting was my favorite as a child too. The patterns are so colorful and random, kids love it. Thank you for linking to our Holi Giveaway. The winner has been chosen by random draw and is announced in the post - http://artsycraftsymom.com/diy-holi-gift-tags/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the arts/design of your website. I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something I found another one Sneha artslike you, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a tremendous post blog and check this Sneha arts , is also look like your website on arts.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...